Friday, March 1, 2013

Day of Instagram'ing

Day of Instagram


 Start the day at 5am to take Steven off to work. (With only one car right now we have to take each other around which I don't mind at all I get to spend more time with Steven!!)

Come home have my cup of coffee. (Found my way back into bed somehow! lol)


Get ready for my day of chores and music. (We love having Hobbes close lol)



Clean up our Bedroom.
(Sorry for the hand gun in the photo we have had some weird things going on around our home. I just feel safe with it close to hand. Don't think I could ever hurt anyone though it just looks scary. Right?)


Our living room. (Steven and I found out that we are not heavy drinkers all the bottles you see over there are dusty. Yes I have to dust our bottles lol)




Well this is most of all my daily chores and a small glimpse of the house tour. Poor instagram had an over flow of my normal day.


No comments:

Post a Comment