Friday, March 8, 2013

Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner

One Steven's favorite meals I make is this chicken dinner thing I made up. For some reason in our home we just ALWAYS have frozen chicken that we can use just for anything. So at least ever few weeks I make this just for Steven. I hope you all of you out there enjoy it as much as my family does. 

(Sorry for the not so great photo i'll update soon!)
Needs:
  • Defrosted chicken breast.
  • 1 tbsp basil
  • 1 tbsp thyme
  • 1 tbsp garlic salt
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • any other favorite spices
How to:

1. Heat olive oil in a med. frying pan. 

2. Take the chicken and roll into the seasoning mixer. 

3. Add chicken to the oil and cook in till chicken is white all the way through. I found its best and faster to cover the chicken with a lid on med. heat. 

Meal:

I normal add home made red potatoes and a veggie with this meal. I have also added pasta with it. The chicken seems to go good with most everything. 

I hope you enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment