Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentines Find!

Valentines Find

As valentines was just last week. I thought that this year I would be the one to do something for Steven

So Dinner you ask right?

I made a lovely potato soup one of Stevens favorites. (Recipe coming soon!)

I went down to Haggen for amazing fresh bread! (Still afraid to try to make my own bread!)

Desert?

That is were my problem started! I had nothing to put a cake on... 

SO I did something that I shouldn't have, I went to the thrift stores. I was on a hunt for a cake trey. I was looking for one that my grandmother has. (She has pretty Carnival Glass.) Thinking I would never find any I would just settle for vintage.  

Then I saw it... bought it as fast as I could so no one could take it before me! $27.00!!!!


Made a very pretty cake for Steven!




1 comment: