Saturday, January 12, 2013

Coat Closet Mess

Our New Coat Closet

So this new year my house goal is to get our home clean and organized. Now this is a very crazy thing I am doing. Meaning every time I get one spot organized the "magic" gnome the lives in our home... (cough cough the man) seems to just come and undo things. So I going to try EASY, CLEAN, and CHEEP organizing.

Welcome to our coat closet.

Before: When we moved in we kinda just throw it all in, and said "I'll fix ya later."




After: We Kept almost all the stuff in and more like moved it around. I moved the one draw system out and cleaned out the other one. (Had more empty bottles of soap and things then our trash right now.) So though we didn't buy anything or do much we still have a finished clean look.

 Top: Our shopping bags, Hats, Scarfs, and Pipe Tobacco (Steven loves his pipe.)
 Hanging: All the coats have been put in their new homes!

Left: Vacuum, Mop, Broom, Bucket, and Kitty Litter
Draw System: Cleaning Things, Rags, and Trash Bags

Now we will not judge me on the mess... RIGHT!! Also keep fingers crossed the our gnome well not be getting his hand on our coat closet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment